TikTok is an app that has taken the world by storm. It’s a lot like Snapchat, but with more filters and editing tools. TikTok is also home to some of the most popular celebrities in the world today.
You might be wondering how you can earn money on TikTok? Well, there are many ways! Here are five legitimate ways you can make money on TikTok:
1. Influencer Marketing: Participate in influencer marketing on TikTok. This is a great way for you to make money and connect with brands while letting them know about your interests. If you’re really into fashion or makeup, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
2. Tiktok Partner Program: A partner program means that you’re able to make money from TikTok by sharing brand content with your followers and making posts that relate to the brands you like. This is a great opportunity for bloggers, editors of fashion or beauty magazines, makeup artists, or anyone who has an interest in marketing!
3. Advertise: If you want to market a product on TikTok advertising is one of the best mediums. TikTok has a program that is specifically designed for advertisers, which means you’ll be able to use your account in the way that best serves your business needs!
4. Selling Merchandise: Selling merchandise on TikTok might sound really new but it’s actually something people are already doing all over social media. If you’re building up a following on TikTok, you might find some of your followers want to buy merch!
5. Affiliates: TikTok offers affiliate programs for brands and influencers. This is a great opportunity for bloggers or people who have social media followings because they can get paid when their friends purchase products from the link in their bio.