Recipe For Making Delicious Toasted Cake.
Have you ever wondered how a cake made with a toasting machine will turn out? Here’s a quick and easy way to make a wonderful toasted cake.
– 2 cups Plain flour
– 1 cup softened Butter Oil
– 2 tablespoons Baking powder
– 1 cup Sugar
– 3 Eggs
– 60 ml milk or water
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or ground nutmeg
– 6 tablespoonfuls Cocoa Powder/or melted chocolate
Note that you can make use of any cake recipe, such as the plain Cake recipe or the Apple Cake Recipe.
1. In a large bowl, combine the softened butter and sugar together and beat/mix until creamy.
2. Add the eggs and continue mixing; then add the essence or flavor of choice. Mix thoroughly.
3. Gradually sift in the flour & baking powder, mix and add the milk bit by bit, and continue mixing until you get a light consistency, with no lumps.
If you are making the brown cake, sift in the cocoa powder with the flour.
4. Now, prepare the sandwich toaster by brushing the insides with melted butter or oil. Close it and preheat for 3 minutes.
5. Then scoop in the cake batter into each of the four wells of the sandwich toaster/maker.
*if you want a cake with the shape of toast bread, then fill the sandwich maker to the square mark, but for a smaller triangular cake, fill only the smaller triangular wells.*
6. Close the lid and leave for about 3 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
To check for doneness, simply dip a toothpick into the cakes; if done the toothpick comes out clean and dry, you know the cake is ready, if not, you’ll have to leave it for an extra minute or until well done.
Serve and enjoy with a Chilled Juice.