There’s nothing like the smell of a delicious chocolate cake baking in the oven. It’s such a comforting and satisfying aroma.
If you’ve never baked a chocolate cake before, don’t worry—we’ll show you how to do it step by step. This will be your go-to recipe for years to come.
1 cup flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
You Might Also Like: Lady Narrates How One Of Her Kidnappers Saved Her And Bought Her A Phone
1. In a large bowl add vegetable oil and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add vanilla and mix in the egg. Then add milk and mix again.
3. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder.
Mix gently until the wet and dry ingredients are well combined.
You Might Also Like: How To Make Tasty Nigerian Chin Chin Step By Step – Ingredients And Measurement
4. Pour the batter (mixture) in a greased pan.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 Degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until well baked.
6. Let your cake cool before frosting or serving.