Tiger nut drink also known as Kunu Aya is a very popular drink in Nigeria and some other parts of the world.
The drink is a good substitute for milk and it contains a lot of nutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus and zinc and vitamins E, C and folic acid.
Tiger nut drink sale is a lucrative business in Nigeria. Here is how to make the drink for sale:
Recipe For 4 1/2 60CL Bottles
- 7 cups of tiger nut
- 3 cups dry of dry dates
- 1 whole Coconut
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (minced) optional
How To Make The Drink For Sale
- Soak the tiger nut in water for about an hour or overnight as the case maybe.
- Wash it to completely remove all dirt (Washing will require a lot of scrubbing and several change of water).
- Break the dates into pieces and soak them inside water to make them soft.
- Break the coconut and cut them into smaller sizes. Wash everything out of the water very well, put all of them together into a big bowl and grind them with grinding machine, you can use commercial grinders if you don’t have one.
- Pour a reasonable amount of water into the contents; turn and stir very well.
- Use chiffon cloth or sieve to separate the contents.
- Pour them inside your desired containers and refrigerate them.
Tips for sale:
- Tiger nuts drink can last more than three days if you add ginger. In other to preserve them you should include ginger, grind it along side other ingredients to prevent the drink from getting spoilt easily.
- You can sell the drink in hospitals, schools, markets etc.