Zobo Recipe And Preparation!
Apart from a salary job, there are other means of making money and one of them is preparing simple drinks like Zobo for sale. Already wondering how to make this tasty drink? Don’t worry, this article is just for you!
- 2 (De Rica) cups of dry zobo leaves
- 2 tablespoons of cloves (konafuru)
- 2 stumps fresh ginger
- 1 big ripe pineapple
- Slices of citrus fruits of your choice: orange, lemon, lime – to garnish
- Rinse dust from the zobo leaves with cold water
- Grind the cloves into a powder
- Wash and peel the skin of the ginger and blend roughly.
- Wash, peel and cut the pineapple
- In a pot, place the washed zobo leaves and pour enough water to cover it totally.
- Cook on medium heat and leave to boil for a few minutes
- Add the ginger and the garlic, add more water and keep boiling for at least 30 minutes. This is the time it will take for the zoboleaves to be completely soft
- Turn off the heat and set aside to cool down completely
- Blend your pineapples while your zobo cools
- When cool, sieve out the zoboleaves. Then pour the juice through a chiffon cloth to remove tiny particles and leave on smooth juice.
- Add the pineapple juice. You can sieve it through the chiffon cloth again to make sure there are no particles left.
Add any artificial flavours of your choice at this time and stir
- Pour into bottles and refrigerate
- Your zobo is ready for sale