Recipe For Making Sweet And Tasty Peanut Butter.
Peanut butter has become an incredible option when it comes to deciding a perfect and tasty spread to apply to our bread, yam or sandwich to make it more yummy and delicious to eat. It is also good for a diabetes patient; however the only difference is that, a diabetes patient is not recommended to add sugar when making his/her own peanut butter.
Ingredients For Making It
Below are the ingredients needed for making this tasty spread at home:
- Groundnut (also known as peanut)
- Vegetable oil – The vegetable oil makes it softer to ground/ You can replace it with water but it won’t give the best result
- Milk Flavor (optional)
- Chocolate (optional)
How to make peanut Butter
- Pour little vegetable oil in a deep container, add your groundnuts to it. Make sure your content is not more than what your food processor can take to avoid spoiling the processor blade.
- Transfer it into a food processor and process for at least 60 seconds
- After processing pour in a clean container, add sugar and mix together. You can add your milk flavor at this stage.
- Store in an airtight container
Credit: MSSN Kosofe