Red Velvet Cake Recipe Step By Step.
If you follow cake trends, you’ll know that red velvet cake is dominating the market.
What better dessert than something light, tasty, and fluffy?
Here is a step-by-step guide to creating this delectable experience; first, let’s go over the ingredients.
Flour – 4 cups
Sugar – 2 cups
Oil – 2 cups
Red velvet color mix
Eggs – 4
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Evaporated milk – One and the half cup
Vinegar – 2 tablespoon
Baking soda – 4 teaspoon
Baking powder – 2 teaspoon
A pinch of coffee (Nescafe) / cocoa powder
Flavouring (Super milk and mint) – 1 teaspoon
1. Get two bowls; we will be mixing dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in the other bowl.
2. Take the first bowl and measure 4 cups of flour inside it.
3. Add 2 cups of sugar, 4 teaspoon of baking soda, 2 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix all the dry ingredients together with a whisk.
4. Now take the other bowl to mix the wet ingredients.
5. Pour your one and the half cup of milk in the second bowl.
6. Add 2 tablespoon of vinegar, 2 cups of oil, and also your 1 teaspoon of flavouring (super mint & super milk). Mix it all together.
7. Add your red velvet colouring and mix again.
8. Now add your 4 eggs to the mixture.
9. After adding and mixing the 4 eggs to the mixture, you can now pour your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.
10. Mix together then make a coffee out of your Nescafe with a warm water. Pour little amount of the coffee in your mixture.
11. Mix again; if it’s smooth enough. get ready to bake.
12. Grease your baking pan with butter or oil; dust little flour in it and pour your mixture inside and place in an oven for 40-45 minutes.
Note: Before placing in an oven heat the oven up a bit.
13. Your red velvet cake is ready.
wow…looks easy with the guild lines tho…